18 July 2015

Teufel von Hameln Photoshoot





Earlier this summer, I asked my friend Sara (Robotic Girl) to go and take photos with me. I wanted to enter Cafe V's coordinate contest, and I had just gotten my von Hameln pantaloons and beret. What a perfect opportunity that I couldn't pass up!

The only requirement to enter was to be a follow of their Facebook page and to showcase one of their merchandise in your outfit.

I wanted to have a photoshoot for fun, instead of a regular standing-straight-outfit-shot. I did win first place in the contest, and I hope the other contestants don't begrudge me for my super quality submission. It was just for fun, and I had a blast with my friend doing it!

Photo credit to Cafe V


Before I go ahead and show you the results of our fun day out, here's my outfit rundown:

Vest/Overskirt - Innocent World
Pantaloons - Alice and the Pirates
Tights - Alice and the Pirates
Beret - Alice and the Pirates
Boots - Offbrand
Brooch - Cafe V
Blouse - Angelic Pretty

Now on to the photos~









Also, please take only one minute out of your day to visit the video I made from some short clips we took (unless you came to this page from my Youtube, then I love you already):


0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT FORM MESSAGE IS HERE